Saturday, November 17, 2007

Monkeys in the tree...

I'm thankful that the Bible is so clear on the fact that God made males and females to be different... that the differences are not learned or established because of external factors. I am thankful also, that I fully believe and trust in the Bible. Because if I didn't, I would have really doubted my being as a mother this morning, and feared that Child Protective Services may be at my front door, ready to take my boys due to my inability to expose my boys to the proper external factors to behave as responsible human beings. But then again... there is that theory that man evolved from a monkey, right???

All this to say, this morning, while I was trying with all my might to get the house in order and all our bags packed to leave for a week to Michigan, this is what I found in our backyard:




Crazy monkeys!!! Notice the ski gloves... we pulled them to pack for our week in Michigan. When I asked for them, Seth explained to me that the gloves were needed to protect their hands and arms from abrasions from the rough tree surfaces.

They were having such a good time being boys. I love how my boys are such good friends! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

crazy kids! can't wait to see you guys! Try not to break any bones before I get there so we can PLAY!!! Love you guys!