Thursday, February 21, 2008

Comments on this Blog

I'm disappointed to have to post this :( I'm having some issues with people leaving comments that contain viruses or other yucky stuff. I have increased security on my "comment section". I would love for you (the people that I know and love) to leave comments, but are trying to eliminate those that are trying to crash my computer!

I'm sorry if it is now a pain to communicate with me via this blog, but please understand that I really do still want to hear from you!!! I will be monitoring the comments that are left... if I don't know you (based on the name) and if you send a comment with a link (I don't even know how to do that!!!), your comment will not be read and will be immediately deleted.

Thank you for putting up with all the "red tape"!

No comments: