Friday, October 8, 2010

Just to whet your appetite...

I'm so sorry for not been more on top of updating this blog (for the 2 of you that check this site). Well, you probably won't see this because you have already given up on me :(.

Life has been busy and uploading pictures is sooo time consuming (especially when you so behind...). Here just a few pictures of our summer to keep you interested as I work on getting caught up:

Isaac's Stanley Cup from FCS Street Hockey team:


Cousins!!!



Hume Lake:


Flying to Taiwan:


Lake Almanor:


New Cousin - Elijah Holbrook Plumb!!!


More Cousins!


Laguan Beach Outing


Friends from the past...


I will be back posting many of these "events" as I am able. Baby steps :) Keep looking... lots more pictures to share!!!

4 comments:

Grammy Julee said...

Never never give up on you Alice, or your blog. I check it regularly and am so glad you are done with VBS. Like the new setting you chose, also. Can't wait to hear all about the summer, the start of a new school year, and the upcoming wedding! See you soon.
cousin love, Julee

Mom said...

ok here's the second one who checks. Love the pics. Love you all more.

himandhermuller said...

Wait, there is not two, there is three....I keep checking. Thanks for the update and can't wait to see more. I know the feeling, life is too full, the blog can wait. These days, I am more and more blessed with the blog. Family comes first , the blog come second...

Love you!

Pepper said...

I check too :)

Annette