Thursday, January 17, 2008

11th Anniversary!





Can you believe that we celebrated our 11th Anniversary this past December?!? I guess it is pretty apparent that we have been married awhile from these pictures :). These were attempts made at taking a "cute picture" of just the 2 of us for our anniversary... lol!!! I am so thankful that God saw it fitting to grant me a wonderful Godly man, who is convinced that I married him for his hilarity :)




Mom and Dad watched our little ones so that Matthew and I can go on a date! We went to dinner at Cafe Tu Tu Tango and walked around The Block for awhile... and landed at (where else???) Borders Bookstore. Thank you, Mom and Dad, for allowing us to have a fun memory of our 11th!!!

Matthew, you are truly a gift from to the Lord to me! I treasure each moment we share. You are a wonderful husband and the perfect father to our children! I love your passion for truth and your love for others! Thank you for being the leader of me and of our home. I am blessed to call you my husband!!!

Happy Anniversary, Babe! I LOVE YOU... in case you fogot :)


No comments: