Sunday, January 20, 2008

Happy Birthday, Seth!


























Hey, Sethy... happy birthday, Sweet Boy! Today you turn 6 and I can't even believe it! 6 sounds so big... where did my little boy go??? I thank God for granting us the privilege of being your family here on earth! I love your tender spirit toward God and your giving heart toward others. I am grateful that God has given you a heart that is easily pleased. You challenge me to be more selfless and to be more FUN :) Thank you for adding such spontaneous laughter to our house and for being such an encourager! Your big silly hugs and off-the-wall comments always leave me laughing out loud!!! It's so great that you live life with all your heart, that you are not afraid to just "go for it"... even if that means my life span is shortened :) I love you, little Silly Goose!!!




Seth, Happy Birthday!!!

No comments: