Sunday, April 6, 2008

Good try, Bruins :(

After a very exciting road to the Final Four, we were crushed to be denied again!!!

Isaac and Seth were very excited about the NCAA tournament this year! Isaac has been following all the games very closely. The boys are so funny... they would play basketball everyday in the backyard and each pick a different team to be for the "game". Sometimes, even Abby will get into the action :)

Matthew's brothers have been asking Matthew whether Isaac has offered to pay his sibling to play with him yet... and it happened today!!! Isaac asked Seth & Abby if they want to play basketball. It went something like this:

Isaac: "Hey guys... wanna play basketball?"
Seth: "Okay!!! Let me get my shoes! Hey Mom... where are my shoes?!?"
Abby: "Ummm... maybe I'll play next time."
Isaac: "Come on Abby, I'll let you have some of my frozen lemonade..."
Abby: "Well... how long do I have to play???"

And so the saga continues... Matthew paid his brothers to play with him. Now, it's Isaac's turn :) My kids don't have money yet, so, it's a bartering system right now... but I'm sure the conversation will soon change!

I have to say though, it warms my heart to see my kids playing an "organized sport" together :)


No comments: