Monday, July 21, 2008

God's Big Big Big Big Big Backyard...

What a great week of Vacation Bible School! This year, our curriculum focused on service. So cool... because theme of our church has been Unselfish Service this year. It's always a great thing when our children are learning and focusing on the same concepts and ideas as what is being taught from the pulpit to "the grown-ups".

We had a fabulous week, first focusing on serving our family, then our friends, then our neighbors, and finally, our community! I love that kids are being taught to consider others as more important than ourselves and that little people can make a difference too :)

Sorry... no pictures. My camera died at Hume. When I get some pictures from the "VBS Photographers", I might post some pictures of this Crazy Rec Girl :)

Next stop... Lake Almanor!!! Gotta pack this week... my kids (and husband) had better watch out for the PVM (Pre-Vacation Monster). ROAR!!!!!! Please pray for them :)

No comments: