Saturday, July 26, 2008

Poor Mr. Phil...

Phil Roberts came by today to play with the kids and to drop off a wake board, but mainly to play with the kids... I love that about him :)





This poor horsey is all out of gas!


Okay Abby, my turn now...




Despite the mayhem that was occurring inside (then outside and then back inside) the house, I got so much packing done in the 2+ hours that he was here!!! My kids loved having Mr. Phil come by :) Abby was begging him not to go... so sweet!



We leave for Lake Almanor tomorrow, immediately after church. I think we are about as packed as we will be! It really is amazing how much stuff we cart up there for just one week. Oh... but what fun!!! Best of all... good-bye to PVM (refer to last blog)... for now.



Going to bed. Night-night!

No comments: