Saturday, February 27, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away...


Today was supposed to be OPENING DAY for baseball. My boys got up bright and early (Seth was scheduled to report at the field at 8:00 am for a 9 o'clock game), got all geared up, then looked out the window... RAIN :(


No baseball today... at 7:30, I had to break the news to my sweet husband who left at 6:40 to drive down the mountain for the games (Matthew was already half way down the mountain from the High School Retreat at Big Bear). Sorry, Babe, turn around!

The forecast says "rain" again for next weekend. Baseball season is NOT off to a good start :(


My little trooper princess: Rain? Snow? Whatever... I'm ready to go :)

1 comment:

Grammy Julee said...

So sorry for the rain. I think CA has been getting WA's rain this winter. Our governor just signed something today because they are expecting us to have a "drought" this summer because of the lack of rain and snow this winter! Imagine that????
I'm so glad you got a chance to post new pictures and get those kids out of the manger! Love to see them all. (A bit concerned about the late hours you keep, Alice, from your posting times. You need much rest because of all the energy you exert with those 3 really busy kids of yours.) Hugs.