Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Car Trouble

Yesterday, on the way out to Music Practice, our car stopped working on the freeway. After successfully coasting over to the shoulder and calling for a tow and Matthew (because the tow truck would not be able to accomodate me, Seth and Abby). I suggested for us to pray:

Me: Ok, kids we should pray.

Seth: Ok, what should we pray for?

Me: We should thank God for keeping us safe when we were pulling over, that we have a cell phone to call for help, that Daddy was in town to come get us, and that other drivers were paying attenting so they didn't hit us...

Seth: Yes! We should also pray that nobody drove by really fast to take off my arm!!! (We had no signals, so I had Seth stick his arm out the window...)

Me: ... yes, Seth, you may thank God for your arm :D.

I love that there are so many things we can thank God for...

No comments: