Thursday, September 8, 2011

Super Hero

School started this Tuesday. How can it be so amazingly hot and humid in CA?!? It's topped 100 in the last few days. We are all looking forward to the "cooling trend" that is suppose to happen this weekend (especially without air conditioning!) We are so very spoiled... I know!

So, Isaac's assignment tonight is to write a Super Hero paragraph. Isaac is to self evaluate and pick a super hero that exhibits similar character traits as him. On the way home, Isaac complained:

Mom, since you won't let us watch TV, I don't know any super heroes. How am I suppose to figure out which super hero I am like...

I suppose it could be worse :D.

1 comment:

Grammy Julee said...

Oh, but Alice, how about all the super heros in the Bible??? There must be one they can choose from. And wouldn't the teacher be so pleased???
Happy New School Year to you all.
Cousin love......