Wednesday, October 24, 2007

"Blob-site"?!?

I was showing Isaac how to navigate on the Internet through what I have tabbed as "my favorites". He read down the list and found all his aunties' sites and some of the teachers' sites. Then, he came across this site and shouted out, "Alice's blog!" I was feeling quite computer savvy in explaining to him that I now have a blog site and how I have posted different things on it, until I heard Abby snickering near by. I promptly paused my explanation to Isaac and asked Abby what was so funny. She said, "Mommy, I just think it's funny that you call your computer a BLOB..."

Hmmm, how do you talk yourself out of that one???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alice!!
Thanks for your wonderful Christmas letter and this link :) Great fun. YOur family is so beautiful and growing up SO fast!!