Monday, October 22, 2007

Happy Birthday, Princess!





















Four years ago, you came into our lives and changed every rule in the book! When the ultrasound technician told me that you are a girl, I was convinced that she was wrong. "I don't make girls," I told her. I'm so thankful that she was right! So thankful that I didn't have to put the "just in case" blue outfit that I packed for you to take you home in :) Your daddy prayed for a girly girl... and you are the definition of that, plus more! Abby, we are so thankful that God loaned you to us to be a part of our family! I love that you come and snuggle with me in bed in the morning. I love hearing your little girly voice and your endless questions each day. I love that you sing with your whole heart and wiggle your little hips all around (only for now!). I love your big hugs-with-legs and all the butterfly kisses and Eskimo kisses. You are such a special joy to us, our precious little daughter. I pray that you will grow to love God at an early age and serve Him with all your being. I pray that one day (a long time from now), God will bring into your life a Godly man that will love you as much as we love you!


Happy 4 year old birthday, Abigail!
We love you!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So precious, Al. We thank God for Abby, too, and for bringing such a sweet and perfect little girl into our family. What a joy she is to all of us! You are truly blessed.