Thursday, October 18, 2007

Harvest Round-Up!

Cowboy Seth & Cowgirl Abby



Abby's 1st milking experience :)



Today was Seth and Abby's Harvest Round-Up. Instead of uniforms, the kids were allowed to wear "Western wear". I had signed up to volunteer in the playground to assist with games, set-up and clean-up. So, when I was getting ready this morning, I thought out loud, "Maybe I should dress Western too...". Matthew heard me and commented, "In case you forgot, you are Asian. You are as Far Eastern as they get!" So, I decided on some denims... my everyday wear :)

Look at how cute the kids are... looking Western and having a good 'ol time :) I even braided Abby's hair into french braid pig tails... is there such a thing???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The kids look so cute!! Al, I didn't know you could french braid like that - Abby's hair is darling!

Love the blog!!

Anna said...

So nice that even though we're far away, we can be in on the "daily" happenings of our California family! Maybe someday we'll join you in the blogging thing...

Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kari