Monday, April 27, 2009

No, Seth didn't get to wrestle a pig (DR Trip - Part 2)

I know that my children would be ever so disappointed if I didn't post the pictures of all the random animals (most were just wondering around different properties) that we encountered through out our trip to the Dominican... so, here they are :)


Aunt Rebekah found Seth a BIG PIG :)



No, you may not take the puppy home... 




Cool lizards!  Abby caught a teeny tiny one (about the size of 1/2 a pinkie finger).  He was super fast!!!









In honor of Melissa (both Sister and Cousin), I took some pictures of the beautiful flowers of the land :)


How wonderfully creative is our great Creator!  I love all the "non-native" animals and critters we found and all the brilliant colors in the vegetations!!!

No comments: