Monday, March 31, 2008

We love you... Daddy!!!



Happy birthday, Matthew!!! What a whirlwind of a weekend... we were hopping from getting the kids ready to go back to school and AWANA, the Legacy Yard Sale, Isaac's baseball game, working on all of Abby's extra assignments to be "Special Person of the Week" in her classroom, baseball's opening day, and March Madness NCAA games.

Today, Dad took Matthew out for a special birthday lunch... so cute :) I am thankful that Matthew has such a great relationship. They not only share in their passion for the Word and sound doctrine, they also enjoy talking to each other about politics and business!

After Isaac's baseball practice, we "paused" for a moment to celebrate Matthew! I made lasagna in remembrance of our Olive Garden dinners in Westwood. We had a fun little birthday dessert in place of a birthday cake... I think everyone was ok with it :)




Matthew, thank you for being my leader and my best friend. You are a great father and husband. Your love-in-action always challenges me to excel still more. Thank you for your commitment to raise our children in a home that is grounded on the Word of God. I'm grateful that our boys have a perfect model of a godly man and that our daughter has front row seat view of the type of a man that she would want to marry (a long time from now!!!). I thank God that He has bless me with you!!!

I love you, Babe! Happy Birthday :)

No comments: